Mechanical Signal Processing
- ±5V 300mA Bipolar Desk Supply
- Measuring mechanical vibrations of watches using a Piezo element
Measurement & Readout Electronics
This is an ongoing project, there are many modules I have yet to add to this website.
The readout electronics are for various topics in my interest, such as for single photon counting and Scintillation.
|±5V 500mA Quad Preamplifier Power Supply|
|Analog Threshold Relay|
|Dual Channel Wideband Pulse Amplifier|
|Dual Divide-by-10 Scalar|
|-1.25kV PMT Bias Supply|
|Hall - Magnetometer|
And a dozens modules I haven’t taken pictures of yet.
HDL implementation of processors
Hardware Description Language implementations of various old 60’s, 70’s and 80’s computers and processors that I have written over time. Mostly as an exercise but also for fun.
Data General NOVA 1
|16-bit||Data General NOVA 1||Verilog||Github|
- Can execute all standard instructions
- IO bus specified
- All IO devices incomplete or not implemented
- All PDP1 and some PDP1-D instructions implemented
- Passes almost all paper tape instruction tests
- IO Bus specified
- No IO devices implemented
- So far just the instruction decoder
- Can execute some instructions
- Only one manual on Bitsavers which contradicts itself on some instructions
- Indefinitely stalled until I get a better reference
- Companion chips from Manual included