So I recently rescued an Apple PowerBook 170 from ca. 1991. I couldn’t find the power supply, but fortunately the power connector is just a standard DC jack requiring 7.5V - so I removed the (probably broken and internally leaking) NiCd battery. So I took a DC jack, hooked it up to my lab supply …and bingo! Started up right away! However the mouse ball didn’t worked initially, turns out it was dirty.
I decided to switch the content management to Hugo, because my old site was a mess out of custom Perl scripts that generated me the static HTML. Hugo on the other hand does this all for me and in a consistent manner.